Tuesday, July 2, 2013

The COSTCO controversy

Everywhere, USA

Okay, it's not really a controversy like the NSA leaker or something. It's just that some snobs don't want to acknowledge that the giant soulless chain has one of the best hot dogs in the country! I'm not gonna lie, there's a lot of riff raff waiting in line for the dirt cheap food at COSTCO...


And you're taking your life into your own hands with the condiments (I haven't died yet)...


But the bottom line is you can get a hot dog and a soda pop for less than 2 bucks...


I'm talking an amazing hot dog. Made by Kirkland, the jumbo quarter pounders are juicy and garlicky. The soft sesame seed bun is the perfect vessel for this red hot...


Do I look like I'm gonna keel over here? No, I look like I'm in ecstasy. And I am. Because I also just got enough toilet paper for seven lifetimes...



No comments:

Post a Comment